I was not anxious to have the baby until yesterday afternoon. I don't know why I started feeling this way... maybe it's because I actually started getting ready. I set up the bassinet in our room, washed some clothes, even packed my hospital bag thanks to my friend Emily who arrived from Fargo on Monday. I thought it would happen soon when she arrived since I am past the 40 week mark. But nothing seems to be happening; no indications that it'll be soon.
I had some false labor over the past week. Painful contractions that would make it near impossible for me to move around. But obviously those episodes subsided, and left me frustrated because I would think "this is it" and it wasn't. I know these things happen, but I feel like I should know better now since this isn't my first pregnancy.
Anyway, today I'm just trying to concentrate on getting my chores done. And having a better attitude. Because life is good, and even if it wasn't, God is always good. And life will never be the same as it is now.
1 comment:
Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment