Wednesday, October 28, 2009

STILL. PREGNANT.

I never thought I would be frustrated with this! Now from what I've heard, I've really had it easy compared to other women I know who have gone through pregnancy. And I am still grateful for that.

But today I woke up and I felt like I had been hit by a semi.

Stiff joints, swollen hands and feet, nausea...that's half of my complaints.

When I saw my doctor on Monday, she offered to schedule an induction for this Friday, Oct. 30th. I declined, as I know that being induced typically makes for a more intense labor. After all, I was making progress from the week before (if you know what I mean). So I was supposed to see my doctor again on Friday for an appointment...but she said if she had to guess, she would see me before then. She's right...she will be seeing me today...I only wish it was because I was in labor. I am impatient and I want to know if I've made any more progress...so not a total defeat, right? I mean, I just want to know....

Today is Wednesday. And this baby should come now so I don't have to be in the hospital on Sunday. I need to be watching football at home, where I belong. ;)

And with my last sentence, you can know that I am teetering on the edge of being rational. I really look forward to being in labor. Now I've really lost my mind! Haha.

4 comments:

Cress Press said...

Hang in there my friend! As uncomfortable as it is just think it will be over soon. God knows what he is doing trust that. We are praying for you...enjoy these last few days with your hubby because life is going to change and so will your focus. Keep us posted.

Chrissy said...

hmmm...big game on Sunday!!

Love you much!

The Minks said...

pressure points, get a massage ... that made me go into labor with Klara ... Good luck, she will be here very, very soon!

Kam said...

The Scriptures say that the days were accomplished for Jesus to be born...I used to tell myself that all the time while pregnant with our girls. It's the same for you. His days have been ordained from eternity past. Rest in that. He will be here soon and God has declared it to be so.

Love and hugs~
Kam