Sunday, October 18, 2009

On Coast


It's the day before my due date and I am just enjoying the moment. For the past two weeks I have not felt anxious or overwhelmed, and I am so grateful for that! I feel like I've done a really good job of just appreciating the here and now instead of looking ahead or dwelling on the past...and I have the Lord to thank for that.


I keep the house clean, work on small organization projects, and I'm also working on sewing a microfleece baby blanket.


There are so many things I'm feeling right now...mostly feeling content and in love with Ryley. This has been a season of sitting quietly and listening. I wish I could write down insightful thoughts and feelings, but I just don't feel like it. I just want to wait on the Lord and know that He is good!









2 comments:

Nicole M. said...

such a beautiful lady ... inside and out ...

Kam said...

beautifully said. trust that the Lord will go before you and can't wait to hear how He did.