Tuesday, October 20, 2009

40 weeks + 1 day

I'm past my due date! Wondering if Baby Blair is waiting for the most convenient time to come into the world so papa can get more work done in the field? Never thought I'd say this...but I'm looking forward to the experience! Seems that nothing worth doing is ever easy, anyway. Sweet Ryley likes to pray that I would have no pain...I responded to him after the prayer by saying, "Don't pray for no pain, that won't happen! You should pray that I can manage the pain." I instantly felt regret that I told him what he should and shouldn't pray for. He simply responded by saying, "Well, I don't want you to be in pain, so that's what I'll pray for but God may have something different in mind." I love how things are so simple and straightforward with him.

So if (when) I have pain...I know who to blame for the lack of faith! I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather go through this with. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's.







No comments: