Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last night, Ryley was holding Sawyer and they were engaging in a usual game that goes like this: Sawyer looks everywhere but at the papa...the papa tries turning him so that Sawyer will look at him. It went on for five minutes or so, until Sawyer starting hollering and shaking his head, as if he was telling Ryley "NO." It kept on, and Sawyer continued shaking his head. While I didn't catch that on video, it is apparent that Sawyer enjoys shaking his head at the moment.

Our 6th anniversary was yesterday, and the 3 of us went to a local mexican restaurant to celebrate. It's like I just blinked, and suddenly we don't bring his car seat in anymore...we're asking for a high chair. We had a nice time...Sawyer with his pears and sweet potato puffs, and us with our chimichangas. It was interesting to reflect on how things have changed from year to year.

3 comments:

excitedtobeafamily said...

I love to imagine where you will be next year. Our 10th anniversary is this Thursday! Oh how time has flown. I am blessed to say I have loved the journey and I can't wait for the next 10 years!

The Minks said...

Cute! I think he is trying to wave. Maybe he is trying to say "Mommy, my PJs are too short!"

Shannon said...

Haha...I know, Natalie, they were a bit short. Since he's tall and thin, his arms never stay in the sleeves of the next size up! Yes, and he's been waving at us for a month now.