So I am very behind on photos and videos in the last month. This one was taken when Sawyer was 6.5 months old in May. This is all going by too quickly. It's so much fun to see him grow, but it breaks my heart all the same. Maybe a house full of children wouldn't make it quite as sad?
1 comment:
haha You know what I have found the more you have the more you notice they grow up double time and it breaks your heart even more. I love having more then one. But when you have one you get to focus everything on the one but when there is more it goes by quicker. I remember a lot of Auden's first but I don't think I can recall a lot of Brahms. So write EVERYTHING down. You think you are going to remember but you don't. It just gets better everyday. Enjoy!
Post a Comment