So I'm doing pretty well at blog entries lately! Just a quick update along with a few more pictures from our photo shoot. I have 5 weeks left until my due date. Yesterday I had a meltdown. Remember the crib and dresser/changer combo I ordered? Well we got the crib over a week ago and long story short there was a mistake on the pre-drilling the prevented us from putting it together properly (well, Ryley wanted to weld something to make it work...but I thought for the money we paid, we should have to get creative). Ryley was very impressed that I didn't get angry or anything. So we packaged it up and took it back and we were waiting for a replacement crib.
Yesterday our dresser unit came. We picked it up from the store, and it was a very clumsy box to try and lift (especially for me!). Long story short, we finally get it the room, unwrap it all and I love the way it looks. Until I try to open the drawers. So we had to package that back up as well. That was when I had a meltdown. But I'm sure it will all work out.... :)
Anyway, here's a few more finished pictures.
1 comment:
Oh my there is something about pregnancy and meltdowns over dressers...it is a joke around our house to just let the pregnant women get whatever dressers she wants and do anything she wants regarding a dresser...yes I had a meltdown over a dresser-a big one and I know several other mothers who did the same. It must be a rite into motherhood or something-kind of funny looking back but definitely not funny at all at the time.
I love your pictures!
Post a Comment