Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Sweet Little Boy



Sawyer is 5 1/2 weeks old already, and time is absolutely flying by. These pictures were taken when he was 2 weeks old by an amazing friend of mine. He is such a sweet baby. He sleeps well at night and is very happy during the day, not fussy at all. Sometimes he gets into moods where he just squirms around a lot and squawks, but he's not into crying. Having a baby is a lot of work, but I didn't think a baby could be this mild mannered!

He has been smiling for a few weeks now, every day a little more. I can't even put into words how I feel about him and about life. I am just so in love and content being home with him.

The only thing I've been disappointed with is the fact that Ryley is still in the field and isn't home much. He sees him about twice a week (Sawyer and I are usually sleeping when he comes home and when he leaves again). Sundays are the only family day we get to have. It just makes me sad that I'm the only one who is witnessing every detail of the changes in Sawyer.

I already want him to stay little forever! He is such a blessing, and this time in my life is more amazing than I could have imagined.

2 comments:

Nicole M. said...

He is so sweet - and so are you! Stacy did an amazing job, as always, on the photos. LOVE the dog ones - so absolutely unique and so you! :) Love you lady!

excitedtobeafamily said...

He is just precious and your photos are wonderful! I am so sorry that your husband is so busy right now. I am sure that is hard on everyone. Surely things will slow down at some point? Beautiful pictures!