

I was 20 weeks pregnant over the wedding weekend, in case you were wondering. Here's another picture of my "progress"...this one was at 19 weeks (in May).

And so June has proved to be an eventful month. I am now 27 years old. And 5 years ago today was our wedding day.

It's been an amazing 5th year of marriage; I'd say our best yet. We grew up a lot, pursued starting a family, and I have an even deeper love and respect for my dear husband. I'm almost 23 weeks pregnant now, and we have shared so many life-changing moments in these past 12 months...like the first time he felt the baby moving 5 weeks ago, or farther back when we were dreaming of our child who we thought lived in a distant land. I'm excited to see what God has planned for us. And I'm looking forward to many more years with the man I love most in this world.

1 comment:
Yay! Happy Anniversary!!! Love seeing that pooch!
Post a Comment